We accept most major insurances including but not limited to:
- United Health Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Texan Plus
- Texas Health Spring
- Community Health Choice
- Tri Care
You can make a payment online by accessing the “Make a Payment” option in the “Resources” section of the menu bar.
To make a payment over the phone, call:
- 281-694-5961 Primary Care
- 281-694-5962 Clear Lake Oncology
- 281-694-5964 Clear Lake Wound Care
- 281-694-5968 Clear Lake Podiatry and Bay Area Foot and Ankle Specialists
- 281-694-5970 Clear Lake Cardiology
- 281-694-5971 Kidney Hypertension Transplant Clinic
- 281-694-5972 Infectious Diseases Clinic at Clear Lake Specialties
- 281-694-5986 Clear Lake Specialties (Neurology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Nephrology)
Referrals are only required on certain types of insurances. It should be noted that the Infectious Diseases (ID) Clinic and certain specialties do require a referral from a referring physician even when your insurance does not require it.
You can find out your co-pay by looking on your insurance card or by contacting your insurance company to verify co-pays.
Walk-in patients with non-emergency issues are welcome to visit our Walk-In Clinic in our Primary Care department. Uninsured patients will only have a $60 out-of-pocket fee. Walk-in patients are welcome Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Patient records can be accessed through the patient portal.
You can message your physician by logging into the patient portal and navigating to the “Message” option on the menu bar.