Meet Our Specialist
About Comprehensive Pain Management
Our practice is committed to deliver multidisciplinary personalized care by utilizing state of the art technology and methodology to accurately diagnose acute and chronic pain syndromes and to stop the personification process to help improve our patients’ quality of life. We strive to make an early and accurate treatment plan to reduce the physical, financial, emotional and lifestyle costs of pain.
Are you in pain? We can help!
Our Chronic Pain Medicine is led by Dr. Ahmed. He is board certified in anesthesiology, critical care medicine and pain medicine. Dr. Ahmed served as the formal assistant professor at University of Pennsylvania, and assistant professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Division of Pain Management with McGovern Medical School, as well as the Director, Chronic Pain Division at UTHealth prior to coming to Clear Lake Specialties.
MOST COMMON PROCEDURES PERFORMED:
- Epidural Steroid Injections Medial Branch Blocks
- Facet Joint Injections Facet RFA/Neurotomy (Hot and Pulsed)
- Joint Injections (hip, knee, SI, Shoulder) Geniculate Nerve Blocks
- Geniculate Nerve RFA/Neurotomy Bursa Injections
- Sympathetic Nerve Blocks Provocative Discography
- Disc Biacuplasty Percutaneous Lumbar Discectomy
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression Trigger Point Injections
- Botox for Migraine Headaches Spinal Cord Stimulator and DRG
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulator & StimRouter Implantation
- Occipital Nerve Block
Now accepting new patients!
We are dedicated to treating all types of pain, including spinal, musculoskeletal, and neuropathic pain disorders. We aim to help patients reduce severity of their pain and prevent falling into a state of chronic pain. We strive to see our patients improve their quality of life with minimally invasive and non-invasive treatments, medications and procedures.
Pain relief is a human right, and achievable in the 21st century. All patients living with chronic pain, or who are caregivers of those in chronic pain are entitled to a well-rounded quality of life that includes:
- Timely access to safe and high quality healthcare
- Empowerment to manage their own care
- Education and training to develop the skill sets needed for the best management for ongoing pain
- Social and employer support