The patient portal provides a secure background where patients can:
- Request an Appointment
- Request a Referral
- Get Lab Results
- Request Refills
New Patient Instructions
1. To access the New Patient Paperwork, click here.
2. Fill out the appropriate information and print the form to bring with you to your appointment.
3. Alternatively, you can arrive 10-15 minutes early to your appointment and fill out the paperwork in our office.
Accessing the Portal
To gain access to the Patient Portal, you must first pre-register.
To pre-register by phone:
1. Call (281)724-1860 and provide the phone operator with the appropriate information.
2. After, you will receive an e-mail notification with your log-in information and instructions on how to access the patient portal.
To pre-register online:
This feature is under construction.