I believe that education is the key to empowering patients to take control of their health. With the proper tools and knowledge, patients can lead healthier, happier lives. I also live by the philosophy that every individual deserves to be treated with kindness and respect. I attempt to implement these beliefs into every patient encounter.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- 7 years as a registered nurse
- 800+ hours of training in advanced topics, such as diabetes and hypertension management.
- 1400+ hours training in endocrinology
- Methodist St. John’s Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Kindred LTAC and Rehab
- PAM Rehab
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, University of Houston – Victoria, 2011
- Master of Science in Nursing degree, University of Texas Medical Branch, 2016