Rheumatic diseases are not only involving joints, but they are usually a systematic problem and that’s why we need a systematic approach between the doctor and patients. This will assist us to reach a correct diagnosis and successful treatment. At Clear Lake Arthritis Clinic, we can connect with the patient, build good rapport and improve outcomes.
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology Fellowship University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Geriatric Fellowship University Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Residency Internal Medicine Scranton Temple Residency Program, Scranton, PA.
- Medical Internship Scranton Temple Internship Program, Scranton, PA.
- Senior resident Specialty Hospital, Amman, Jordan
- Junior Residency Specialty Hospital, Amman, Jordan
- General Internship Al Bashir Hospital, Amman, Jordan
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Cornerstone Hospital
- Houston Methodist St. John Hospital
- Kindred Healthcare Hospitals – Clear Lake
- Kindred Hospital Bay Area
- Kindred Rehabilitation Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast
- Medical School Mustansirihya University School of Medicine
- Baghdad College High School
- Tools and techniques of basic research
- General clinical research
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
With over 6 years of research experience as a leading Principal Investigator and Sub-Investigator, Dr. Naser Elkhalili has participated in multiple studies for indications such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Fibromyalgia and Gout.
Dr. Elkhalili and his physician partners are aware of the critical role that a successful research site provides on behalf of sponsors in the drug approval process. This has driven their academic and professional interest in offering clinical trials to our large and diverse Houston population as a treatment option.
Our interest is expanding to include such conditions as Type II Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Respiratory, Hypertension and Women’s Health clinical trials.