Dedicated, healthcare professional, of over 20 years, whose accomplishments reflect strong leadership skills, a demonstrated commitment to community outreach, and passion for medical practice. Well versed with excellent time management and organization skills; ability to multi-task under concurrent deadlines.
- M.D. Certification, MD/ECFMG, 1994
- Neurology Resident, Chief Resident in Neurology Department, Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, 1996-1999
- Internal Medicine (PGY-1), Queens Hospital Center, New York City, NY, 1995-1996
- SSC Business & Technical Institute, Basic Computer Science, Brooklyn NY, 1994-1995
- MPH & Tropical Medicine (sum. sem.), Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, 1992
- Internship Rotatory, Mymensingh Medical College, Bangladesh, 1981-1982
- Medical Education (M.B.B.S.), Mymensingh Medical College, Bangladesh, 1975-1981