Meet the Provider
- Bachelor Degree of Medicine and Surgery, Ain-Shams Medical School, Cairo, Egypt, 1993
- General Surgery Residency Program, Helwan Medical Center, Cairo, Egypt, 1995-1998
- General Surgery Internship Program, Oregon Health and Science University, 2001-2002
- Anesthesiology Residency Program, University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center, 2002-2005
- Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program, University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center, 2005-2006
- Chronic Pain Medicine Fellowship Program, Virginia Commonwealth University, 2016-2017
Another great patient testimonial for Dr. Ahmed!