I have gained a large amount of experience in treating patients with dermatology diseases and researching dermatological disease for over 10 years. My passion continues to be treating patients with dermatological conditions in the comfort of an office setting.
- Board certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Dermatology residency. Training at MD Anderson Cancer Center and UT-Houston
-Trained under the chairman Dr. Ronald Rapini, Editor of “Dermatology” and
– Specialty clinic training in Mycosis Fungoides with Dr. Madeline Duvic.
– Specialty clinic training in blistering disorders with Dr. Robert Jordon.
– Specialty clinic training in Mohs Surgery with the MD Anderson Mohs Unit.
- University of California San Francisco dermatology sub-specialty clinic rotation
- Internal Medicine Preliminary resident, St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- Summa Cum Laude, B.S. Biology. St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Universidad Interamericana – Puerto Rico