Meet Our Specialists
Our Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy department is one of the leading vascular centers in Southeast Houston. Our clinical providers are involved in the non-invasive evaluation and medical management of patients with a wide variety of vascular problems.
We have special expertise in:
- Carotid and vertebral artery disease
- Abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysm treatment
- Aortic stent repair
- Carotid stent
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Iliac aneurysm
- Renal artery stenosis
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Advanced ischemic disease of the lower extremity
- Challenging reconstructions of the renal and intestinal blood vessels.
- Lower extremity artherectomy
- Lower extremity bypass
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Dialysis access
- Varicose veins
- VNUS closure
- Minimally invasive vascular therapy
- Endovascular treatment of obstructive arterial lesions and aortic aneurysms
When needed, patients are also evaluated during our weekly conference with our multi-disciplinary team of physicians which includes colleagues from interventional radiology, cardiology and neurology along with our associates in cardiothoracic surgery and neurosurgery.
Vascular surgeons have partnered with primary care physicians in managing patients with vascular disease for more than 50 years. We look forward to working with you in caring for your patients with peripheral vascular disease.